Friday, March 27, 2015

10 things to do before I die

I really have to scratch my head as to think what are the 10 things I would like to accomplish before I die. Well to be a lil philosophical life is full of uncertainties as to what future will bring. The ball of life will roll and move to different places and situations and with time the needs and wishes will also differ.


1. Fulfil all the duties towards my family
 Now this is quite inevitable is it not. When we receive so much love and support from our family it our duty to return the same. Well I am trying to sound practical not boring.

2. Visit as much places as I can
Well I love travelling and love to explore new places. So before I die I want to make sure I have not missed out the eternal beauties of this world.


3. Hang around with as many friends to make every moment special



Friends make your life worth living. As we all get busy in our day to day chores we often lose contacts with our friends. But with them around every journey seems fun, every party seems memorable. All I want is a long list of friends with whom I can enjoy the moments.

4. To taste as much delicacies as I can



Well I am a great foodie and food is my second love. I thus want to taste as much different dishes as possibles. I dont worry about the calories as long as it is tasty and yummy.

5. To be able to cook very very well


As I said I am a foodie , well I am that good at cooking as I am in eating. Hence it was MUST in my list that I should try my hands out and not only that I should try to excel in this matter. Trust me, there is a lot of joy when people praise of your cooking and love your food so much that their plate is almost clean.

6. To read as much as possible

As the saying goes that a book is a man's best friend and most devoted also , I am an ardent reader and thus would like to gather as many unknown facts and knowledge I can till I leave. Knowledge makes you grow, builds your personality, makes you wiser. I am always attracted to knowledgeable people and thus have a wish to feature in the same list.

7. To become a motivational speaker


We all need motivation in our life dont we. I am not talking about gyans and lectures which people offer in the name of motivation. You ask anybody be it your neighbour or your co workers , everybody can you a full fledged gyan irrespective of their practical experience. At least they have their relatives of friends of friends who have experienced situations like you.

I want to be a real motivational speaker who can at least help others to overcome their problems and help them grow. We dont have time to experience every problems in this world but there are few basic things which we need to focus constantly. There are people whose speakings are interesting enough to listen and motivating enough to shake your core.

8. To climb up as many steps I can in my professional life


Now this is something which is every man/woman's dream. Who said I am an exception? We all love to be important. Yes, with positions comes greater responsibility but definitely it helps us prove our worth, our capabilities. At least after I retire I can look back and say I have done my best.

9. To meet my favourite personalities

The list is long. I would like to each of them and talk about their life, their struggles, their success and failures.

10. To enjoy life in my own style


As everyone says we are busy planning for tomorrow but tomorrow is most unpredictable. You never know whether "Kal ho na Ho" . So I want to live every moment, laugh loudly and never do I want to regret anything. Yes, life will be tough but we can make it worth living.

To conclude I must say the above are merely my wish list. They might get changed due to situation but yes the no 10 will remain thee same.

As rightly said by Rajesh Khanna to Amitabh Bachhan in his film "Anand" "Babumoshai, jab tak zinda hu tab tak mara nehi, jab mar gaya tab saala main hi nehi."




No comments:

Post a Comment

The online saree war

After a whole decade or more, we have finally got a year that is unique and unprecedented. The last one might have been when India got its I...