Friday, September 25, 2015

Happiness mantra

The one activity which makes you happy...ummmmm there are loads that makes me happy..ok ok I got it ..the one activity which gives you maximum happiness.. This topic reminds me of a senior of mine who few day back told me to write a single but too meaningful question for his training deck, just when I was planning to leave. I gave a weak smile, enough to convey him that I am in no mood to do that when my office time is over. But he insisted "please 1 question,that is what I am asking" as if he thinks himself to be Shahrukh Khan promoting KBC with "ek aisa sawal jo zindagi badal de." And as if I am a great question maker in his eyes(only for saying, just not to let me go early.)

Now coming back to the topic. The one activity that gives you maximum happiness. Well its when I am back after office and stay quietly in my room either relaxing or reading, or even singing ,that is exactly when I find myself to be truly happy. With so many stress in life from various aspect starting from your manager not thinking you to be productive enough even after you spend overtime in office delivering his wishes as your supposed work allocation,to your father-in-law screaming when you return just to complain about something which either me or my husband is not following or to the heavy traffic that makes your 1 hour journey as long as 2 and 1/2 hour..stress has different shape and form for everyone. It will metamorphose but wont ever go. 

The best way to deal with stressful life is to take sometime for yourself. I happily blog if I can think of a good topic. But the days when I dont get my free time is when I am over stressed. Even after returning home if you find yourself engaged in some tedious jobs thats when all my energy drains out. And needless to say that first thing that comes to my mind the next day the alarm clock rings is "I will be OOO (Out of office) today."

3 comments:

  1. I liked this post because its not that logical , still it touch us somewhere. What I think is that its not life's problem that it gives us stress, it depends on our choice. For instance if you'd like to be your own boss(business) then you'll face different kind of stress. And if you are doing a job which you are , so you have to face these things what you are facing. Stay happy as you are, these office things will be one day memories that will make you happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nitin for the comment. What doesnt seem logical to you may seem logical to another person. I already said we have different types of stress in one's life. I am not an example of a person who has seen lot or been thru lot. Just didnt want to give gyan on how to deal with life. I kept it simple and light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

The online saree war

After a whole decade or more, we have finally got a year that is unique and unprecedented. The last one might have been when India got its I...